This document was last updated on July 21, 2020.
ArabyAds FZ LLC (“ArabyAds”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”) owns and operates AdFalcon Mobile Advertising and Data Technology (“AdFalcon Technology”) and this internet website www.adfalcon.com (the “AdFalcon Website”) which has been created to provide information about our mobile AdFalcon Technology and services for advertisers, agencies and publishers to our Site visitors and others who use and interact with the AdFalcon Website (“you”, “your”).
If you want more information about our privacy practices with respect to AdFalcon Technology, please click here.
Information Collected via the AdFalcon Website
ArabyAds collects Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from our AdFalcon Website when you choose to provide it to us. PII is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to: name, address, telephone number, or email address. For example, you may choose to send PII about yourself in an email, or by completing a form on this AdFalcon Website or by submitting your resume. ArabyAds uses this information only to contact you to respond to your inquiry. Once collected, we will maintain your PII for as long as reasonably required to fulfill your request, carry out the purpose for which the PII was collected, or satisfy ArabyAds’s legal and business obligations.
ArabyAds also collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) from visitors to this AdFalcon Website. Non-PII is information that cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include your IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, Internet browsing and usage habits, Internet Service Provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to this AdFalcon Website, the referring URL and other analytics information. We use the Non-PII collected via the AdFalcon Website in pseudonymized form for internal purposes only, to administer, improve and customize the Web site and to enable us to better understand how our Web site is being used by visitors in order to enhance their overall experience.
The security of your information is important to us. ArabyAds has implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our systems, both during transmission and once it is received. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, while the company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, it cannot guarantee absolute security.
Third Party Advertisers and Links
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by ArabyAds. ArabyAds is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties or the privacy policies governing their web sites.
We process information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we take reasonable steps to ensure that any information in our care is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
Data Sharing, Onward Transfer
We may share PII information under the following circumstances:
• With third party vendors and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work. These third parties are prohibited from using the information for purposes other than performing services for us;
• To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected, or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
• We may also share aggregated or anonymized information without restriction.
• Corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If ArabyAds is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our AdFalcon Website of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
• ArabyAds may share information about individuals as it deems reasonably necessary in order to comply with applicable law, to exercise and protect the legal rights of ArabyAds or its personnel and representatives, and to investigate, prevent or respond to suspected illicit activities, including fraud and threats of harm to individuals.
Data Storage and Cross-border Data Transfers
Our AdFalcon Website is hosted in the European Union. By using the AdFalcon Website, you authorize the export of information including your PII to the USA and its storage and use as specified in this policy. Given that we are an international business, our use of your information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the European Union and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Information Relating to Children
ArabyAds’s AdFalcon Website is directed primarily to our clients and prospective clients, which are generally businesses. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13. If the company is made aware that it has received PII from someone under 13, it will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from its records.
Questions and Concerns
If you have questions about ArabyAds’s privacy practices, you may contact us at this email address: email@example.com, or you can send correspondence to the following address
CG Building, 5th Floor